Introduce yourselves and let the community know who you are!
1. Don’t be rude
2. Refrain from posting a derogatory or negative reply
3. Flag Inappropriate posts for moderator action.
4. Remember quality is so much more important than quantity.
5. See the Tutorial Section of the forum for info on how to use the forum properly.
6. Consider posting replies on other's posts so they can reply to yours.
7. No one word replies like ‘Awesome’ ‘Nice’ ‘Beautiful’ etc.
8. Do not quote pictures in your replies.
9. Do not use all capital letters
10. DO not post toys like pull back cars, cheap plastic toys, cardboard DIY projects or craft work.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:27 am
in the scene back since 2010 , 2011 visited the nurnberg toyfair and they like what i did with my
photos , today working for several manufactures as professional product photographer and
have my own development in a product related way :D
dont collect that much but still passion for tiny stuff :D
thanks rony for the invite !!!
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT
, on Flickr
- Floor Manager
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:20 pm
- Location: Varanasi
Welcome onboard mate, Hope to see your collection here. The Hellcat looks fantastic along with the backdrop.
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:03 pm
Good to see you here finally. Both your photos and the work you are putting in the diorama looks fantastic! Looking forward to see some of your magic here on MCN!
- Shop Manager
- Posts: 909
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 pm
Welcome to MCN @Zuugnap great to see you here and your work in the diorama is absolute treat. Waiting to see your magical work here.
- Chief Mechanic
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:13 am
, good to see you here.
hope to learn many things from you.
- Floor Manager
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:29 pm
- Location: Greater Noida
Welcome on board mate! Thats an amazing intro picture. Looking forward to see more from you.
- Assistant Mechanic
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:55 pm
- Location: Hungary
Glad to see you here, your pics and your diorama background creations are fantastic :-)
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:27 am
Glad to see you on the forum, @Zuugnap
Your diorama are truly fantastic. I have ordered one and waiting for @ronydg to get it to India soon.
1/18 & 1/64 collector