- admin 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:55 pm
1. Please don’t be rude. Remember kindness gets you so much further than being rude or ridiculing others.
2. If you don’t like a post, kindly refrain from posting a derogatory or negative reply. If you don’t like it, move on.
3. If you find a post that does not belong here, please flag it and the moderators will ensure that it is taken care of.
4. We are not in a race to post the most topics or to have the maximum post count. Remember quality is so much more important than quantity.
5. Please go through the tutorial section of the forum. It has all the relevant threads to ensure you know exactly how to use this forum.
6. Golden Rule: If you want people to reply to your posts, why not try and reply to other’s posts first. This is after all a community. We must support each other to further the hobby.
7. Please try not to post single word replies like, ‘Awesome’ ‘Nice’ ‘Beautiful’ 'Sweet' etc. Take the time to appreciate the effort each member goes through to take pictures and post in this forum.
8. Please do not quote pictures in your replies. Kindly see the ‘Posting: How to delete Pictures from quoted replies’ thread in the tutorial section.
9. Kindly refrain from using capital letters for your username, post titles and post replies. Use capitals only when absolutely necessary and when in context.
10. Even though a lot comes under the preview of ‘Scale Models’ please do not post toys like pull back toys, cheap plastic toys, cardboard DIY projects or craft work.